I saw so many people struggling in downloading. So i decide to make one download manager for all android developer. And now i am revealing all my hard work to you guys so that it make your work much easier.
When to use AhamdDownloaderManager :->
- When you want to cache images for later use
- When you want to handle network failure and other error.
- Lazy Loading in Android ListView
When not to use AhamdDownloaderManager :->
Qualities of AhamdDownloaderManager :->
- It will check automatically your sdcard is mounted or not and give you alert
- Return a callback with Bitmap value as null if in any case Image is not successfully downloaded
- Save all image inside sdcard and later on it use these image if URL name is same.
- And finally its easy to use
- Use of WeekReference to avoid any Bitmap Overflow error
How to use AhamdDownloaderManager :->
Step 2) It handle progress untill your images downloaded so create your layout similar like this
Step 3) Now set AhamdDownloaderManager to load images
Step 4) Handle failure : - We have one call back interface that we have to implement in Step 3